SIMS Superior Seating has been manufacturing high quality furniture to meet the diversified needs of the food service and hospitality industry since 1977. As a leading expert in the industry, SIMS furniture will make a positive, lasting impression on your customers, clients and employees.
1. EXPERIENCE – With a strong commitment to the family tradition and a management staff with over 150 years of booth making experience, SIMS Superior Seating has become a leader in the restaurant and hospitality furniture industry. Serving over 20 different regional and national chains, SIMS’ service to their customers has given them the reputation for superior quality and durability.
2. HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS – You are offering your customers only the highest quality hospitality seating available. Without questions, SIMS is a long-time leader in quality and durability.
3. INSTALLATION – The installations go as planned. No one wants to get to the day of installation only to find that something isn’t quite right. The smallest amount of error could cause disaster. You won’t find that with SIMS. Our meticulous and rigorous sales, design and manufacturing process means that the seating is right and the project will be just as you promised. Partnering with SIMS Superior Seating means full confidence in the product and in the installation.
4. INNOVATIVE AND DURABLE SEATING – Your customers gain with innovative and durable seating. Whether it’s a new restaurant, fancy hotel or sports bar, new or remodeled, SIMS provides classic and trendy designs to fit decors. The seating is also made to last! Durability in heavy traffic seating areas means the areas look fresh and inviting – for years to come.
At SIMS Superior Seating we work harder than any other hospitality seating manufacturer to ensure your installations go smoothly and exceed your customer’s expectations. If you are ready to work with a dedicated and committed leader in the restaurant and hospitality furniture industry, give us a call today at 800-729-9178. We look forward to hearing from you!
While great food and excellent customer service are at the top of the list for restaurants to strive to maintain, the furniture in your establishment is also an important factor. Customers come to a restaurant to relax and enjoy a meal out without the stress of grocery shopping, cooking and cleaning. The design of your restaurant needs to be a comfortable space and pleasurable ambiance to entice your customers back for future visits. Choosing the right seating may differ depending on the type of establishment. Let’s take a glimpse at a few types of restaurants and the recommended seating options:
FAST FOOD – With the quick service options, serving people on the go is the focus. Metal chairs, laminate or resin tabletops are common because they are stain resistant, durable and easy to clean.
CAFÉ OR BISTRO – Solid wood or granite tabletops are popular in this intimate and relaxed ambiance setting. Wood chairs and bar stools are also common to portray a distinctive look.
FAMILY STYLE DINING – Cozy booths, solid wood or reversible tabletops are often found in family style dining establishments. Seating may also feature wood or metal chairs.
FINE DINING – Attention to detail is required in fine dining. Seats may be wooden, but well cushioned to keep customers comfortable. High quality solid wood tabletops and upholstered chairs are usually found along with décor to help justify the higher prices and cuisine.
At SIMS Superior Seating, we definitely understand the importance of a positive customer dining experience. Contact us today at 800-729-9178 and let our experts help you furnish all of these types of establishments.
Last month at the National Restaurant Association (NRA) Show, restaurateurs packed the Tech Pavilion to review five restaurant technology trends. Searching for solutions to increase sales, manage business and improve customer service were the motivators to explore these technological trends.
- DIGITAL MENUS – Paper menus are being replaced by digital options. Over time this trend could provide cost savings, eliminate the need for reprinting and increase sales – all without sacrificing great service.
- PERSONALIZED MARKETING – Tools can help restaurants customize their offerings based on past customer behavior. One company showcased a system that integrated with the restaurant’s POS system and allows the restaurant to market individual guests via email, text or social media.
- MEDIA INTEGRATION – Managing multiple systems and hardware can become cumbersome. Products offered help restaurants to integrate digital signage and menus, automated order taking, social media, music, etc. without having to control it on a PC.
- ELECTRONIC SCHEDULING – To help eliminate the hassle of restaurant schedules and last minute changes, digital tools can make the process easier for both managers and employees. Now restaurant managers and employees can set schedules, request time off, swap shifts and view the schedule via smartphones and tablets.
- DATA SECURITY – Due to recent data breaches at major retailers, restaurants are making sure their customers’ payment information stays secure. One company has a tool that immediately encrypts cards when they are swiped and sends immediate alerts when a card is fraudulent.
At SIMS Superior Seating, we understand enhancing the customer experience. We have been manufacturing high quality furniture to meet the diversified needs of the food service and hospitality industry since 1977. Whether you or your clients are early in the design process or interested in updating and renovating the look and feel of an existing establishment, the SIMS experts are on top of innovations that capitalize on important trends, improve your bottom line and keep your clients happy. Contact us today at 800-729-9178.